These calibration traps are used as part of the instruments calibration routine to ensure an instrument is operating correctly. The frequency of use will be dependent upon instrument type and application, and they can be used to calibrate an instrument in any operational mode (Explosives, Narcotics, Optimized).
This item should be used by appropriately trained personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
- Available in packs of 25 or 100
- Contains test substances for Calibration
- Identified with a 'C' cutout
- Each trap is single use, discard immediately after use
- Manufactured from Teflon-Coated Fibreglass
- 12 month shelf life from shipment date on the bottom of each pack
- Assumes traps are stored in a cool, dry place to maintain their effectiveness (maximum of 24 degrees C)
Applicable Product Range
Itemiser (all models), MobileTrace (all models), Hardened MobileTrace