This item consists of one replacement lamp in a protective container.
Lamps are also available in a Lamp Kit - see K1000104 which contains
- EP102262 - Lamp (Qty 4)
- M1000672 - Vial with Lamp Electrode (Qty 1)
This item should be used by appropriately trained maintenance personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
- Photoionisation Detection (PID)
- Krypton Filled
- Photon Energy 10.6 eV
- Diameter - 6 mm, Length 30 mm
- Typical operating Current 26 mA
- Typical RF power input <0.5 W
Applicable Product Range