These sample traps are used to collect trace particles from a surface or object of interest. The trap can collect these trace particles even if they are embedded in the surface.
If a sample trap causes an alarm, or if it is dirty, torn, wet, or otherwise damaged, discard it and resume sampling with a clean trap.
Otherwise, for guidance on sample trap usage amounts please refer to your instruments user guide.
This item should be used by appropriately trained personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
- Available in packs of 25 or 100
- Identified with a 'O' cutout
- Manufactured from Teflon-Coated Fibreglass
- 12 month shelf life from shipment date on the bottom of each pack
- Assumes traps are stored in a cool, dry place to maintain their effectiveness (maximum of 24 degrees C)
Applicable Product Range
Itemiser 3, Itemiser 3E, Itemiser DX, Itemiser 4DN, Itemiser 5X, MobileTrace (all models), Hardened MobileTrace