Maintenance Kit, Monthly, TSA
A kit containing consumables and spare parts to conduct monthly maintenance for up to 6 instruments running a TSA configuration in accordance with TSA guidelines.
These items may be required as part of your day to day instrument operation, or while conducting routine or as-needed instrument maintenance.
They should be used by appropriately trained personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
This kit contains the following parts
- M0001964-100 - Multi-use sample traps, package of 100 (Qty 1)
- M0001965-25 - Calibration traps, package of 25 (Qty 1)
- M0001966-25 - Verification traps, package of 25 (Qty 1)
- MP003224 - Filter Element (Qty 6)
- MP055226 - Maintenance Probe (Qty 2)
- MP075000 - Gloves, package of 12 pairs (Qty 1)
- MP075002 - Alcohol swabs, box of 25 (Qty 1)
- MP075003 - Canned air (Qty 1)
- MP075037 - Alcohol wipes, box of 50 (Qty 1)
- PA005060 - Thermal printer paper (Qty 2)
- PA005282 - Nozzle screen kit, 6 screen (Qty 1)
Applicable Product Range
Itemiser DX (TSA)
Product Hazmat Information
This kit contains items classified as hazmat materials and is therefore classified as hazardous for shipment and is subject to an additional freight surcharge. Hazmat items requiring special shipping and handling may need to be shipped separately from the order.
Please note that the image shown may vary slightly from the actual contents of the kit. Refer to the preceding list for the complete contents.